PROM - competition for scholarships to finance the costs of research internships at ICSC PAS
As part of the project "PROM - International scholarship exchange of PhD candidates and academic staff" (contract number: PPI/PRO/2019/1/00021/U/00001) we are announcing competition for scholarships to finance the costs of research internships at ICSC PAS.
The competition is addressed to PhD candidates studying outside of Poland.
Please, read the competition rules and attachments to it.
The application can be submitted by 31th January, 2020.
Prof. Tomasz Borowski
The project manager
PROM Programme is co-financed by European Union through European Social Fund
within the frame of Knowledge, Education, Development Operational Programme 2014-2020, project entitled: „International scholarship exchange of PhD candidates and academic staff”. contract number: POWR.03.03.00-00-RPN13/18.
- Information_obligations_ENG.pdf121 K
- PhD_students_PROM_2_interns_at_ICSC_PAS_application_form_v01.doc59 K
- PhD_students_PROM_2_interns_at_ICSC_PAS_scholarship_regulations_v01.pdf51 K
- Attachment_2_Model_of_the_agreement_between_the_Beneficiary_and_the_Project_Participant.pdf171 K
- Attachment_3_project_participant_data_fprm.pdf93 K
- Attachment_4_Regulations-of-the-PROM-Programme.pdf432 K
- Attachment_5_declaration_of_project_participant__NAWA.pdf192 K
- Attachment_6_declaration_of_project_participant_POWER.pdf124 K