All graduates in the field of chemistry, biochemistry, physics, chemical engineering and materials may undertake doctoral studies at the Institute of Catalysis and Surface Chemistry.
Science Festival, Kraków 2013
PhD Studies were launched at the Institute of Catalysis and Surface Chemistry Polish Academy of Sciences in 2000.
The International Post-Graduate Course at Institute has at present 39 students. During 10 years of activity, 78 students received the PhD degree in chemistry.
Science Festival, Kraków 2014
Subjects of research
The scope of our study consists of many topics, both experimental and theoretical, including:
- heterogeneous, homogeneous and enzymatic catalysis,
- physical chemistry of solids and nanomaterials syntheses,
- quantum chemistry of catalytic systems and catalytic reactions,
- surfactants and dispersed systems,
- colloid chemistry,
- chemistry and technology of polymers,
- organic and inorganic chemistry and technology.
Head of International Postgraduate School
dr. hab. Anna Micek-Ilnicka