All graduates in the field of chemistry, biochemistry, physics, chemical engineering and materials may undertake doctoral studies at the Institute of Catalysis and Surface Chemistry.
The scope of our study consists of many topics, both experimental and theoretical, including:
- heterogeneous, homogeneous and enzymatic catalysis,
- physical chemistry of solids and nanomaterials syntheses,
- quantum chemistry of catalytic systems and catalytic reactions,
- surfactants and dispersed systems,
- colloid chemistry,
- chemistry and technology of polymers,
- organic and inorganic chemistry and technology.