LI Polish Annual Conference on Catalysis 20-22 March 2019
It is our pleasure to inform you that the LI Polish Annual Conference on Catalysis will be held on 20-22 March, 2019, in the Jerzy Haber Institute of Catalysis and Surface Chemistry in Kraków.
The conference will commence on 20 March (Wednesday), 2019, in the lecture hall of the Institute. The programme will comprise four plenary lectures, oral presentations, flash oral presentations and two poster sessions. Oral communications delivered by younger researchers and PhD students will be especially cordially welcome.
The plenary lectures will be delivered by the following scientists:
- David Kubička (University of Chemistry and Technology, Czech Republic) "Biomass-derived fuels and chemicals by aldol condensation”
- Aleksandra Pacuła (Instytut Katalizy i Fizykochemii Powierzchni im. J. Habera PAN, Poland) “Novel heterogeneous catalysts for the synthesis of platform molecules from lignocellulosic biomass"
- Agnieszka Ruppert (Politechnika Łódzka, Poland) “Novel heterogeneous catalysts for the synthesis of platform molecules from lignocellulosic biomass"
- Anna Śrębowata (Instytut Chemii Fizycznej PAN, Poland) "Significance of catalytic hydrogenation in technology and environmental protection”
- Robert Tuba (Hungarian Research Centre for Natural Sciences, Hungary) "Significance of catalytic hydrogenation in technology and environmental protection”
and special lecture by:
Andrzej Jarzębski (Politechnika Śląska, Poland) “Ultra fast synthesis of fine chemicals”
Please communicate your attendance at the conference until:
10 February, 2019
simply by filling and sending the conference form to the address:
Abstracts of the oral communications and posters [1 A4 page] should be written according to the form shown at the Institute’s web-site and send to the following address:
until the deadline of 10 February, 2019.