- Topics of doctoral dissertations
- Project goal
- Framework Program
- Additional Courses
- Contact details
Cross-institutional PhD Studies ”Interdisciplinarity for Innovation Medicine" InterDokMed - FOUR-YEAR, INTERDISCIPLINARY, STATIONARY PhD PROJECT conducted:
Cross- institutional PhD Studies InterDokMed was establish by five scientific units:
- Jerzy Haber Institute of Catalysis and Surface Chemistry Polish Academy of Scences - coordinator
- May Institute of Pharmacology Polish Academy of Scences
- The Henryk Niewodniczanski Institute of Nuclear Physics
- Faculty of Chemistry Jagiellonian University
- Faculty of Medicine Jagiellonian University Collegium Medicum
PhD students are preparing a doctoral dissertation under the supervision of two scientific supervisors, representing various scientific disciplines, one of the disciplines being the leading discipline (the leading discipline is the one in which the applicant for the doctoral degree makes the greatest scientific contribution ).
PhD students are recruited to the scientific unit employing their supervisor from a leading discipline and are subject to the provisions of doctoral studies in force in this scientific unit, which provides the workplace and the equipment and materials necessary for the scientific work of a doctoral student.
PhD students implement a joint doctoral program regardless of the unit in which they are affiliated.
Jerzy Haber Institute of Catalysis and Surface Chemistry Polish Academy of Sceinces
Maj Institute of Pharmacology Polish Academy of Sciences
The Henryk Niewodniczanski Institute of Nuclear Physics
Faculty of Chemistry Jagiellonian University
Faculty of Medicine Jagiellonian University Collegium Medicum