MSc Eng Dominik Kosior
Employee since 2009
Phone: +48 12 6395 132
Foam films and foams.
Bubble motion in surfactant solutions.
Bubble collision with various interfaces.
Set-up for recording bubble collisions with various interfaces using high speed camera (SpeedCam).
Set-up with stroboscopic illumination, for determination of the local and terminal velocities of the bubble.
Surface tension measurements.
MSc Eng (2005) Cracow University of Technology, Department of Chemical Engineering and Technology, Thesis title: "A comparison of polymerization in conditions of conventional heating and under microwave irradiation"
- D. Kosior, J. Zawała, R. Todorov, D. Exerowa, K. Małysa "Bubble bouncing and stability of liquid films formed under dynamic and static conditions from n-octanol solutions" Colloids Surf. A:, 460 (2014) 391–400
- D. Kosior, J. Zawała, K. Małysa, "Influence of n-octanol on the bubble impact velocity, bouncing and the three phase contact formation at hydrophobic solid surfaces", Colloids Surf. A:, 441 (2014) 788-795
- J. Zawała, D. Kosior, K. Małysa, "Formation and influence of the dynamic adsorption layer on kinetics of the rising bubble collisions with solution/gas and solution/solid interfaces", Adv. Colloid Interface Sci., (2014) doi: 10.1016/j.cis.2014.07.013
- D. Kosior, J. Zawała, A. Niecikowska, K. Małysa, "Influence of non-ionic and ionic surfactants on kinetics of the bubble attachment to hydrophilic and hydrophobic solids", Colloids Surf. A:, (2014) 10.1016/j.colsurfa.2014.11.043
- D. Kosior, J. Zawała, M. Krasowska, K. Małysa, "Influence of n-octanol and a-terpineol on thin film stability and bubble attachment to hydrophobic surface", Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 15(7) (2013) 2586-2595
- J. Zawała, D. Kosior, K. Małysa, "Air-assisted bubble immobilization at hydrophilic porous surface", Surf. Innov., 2(4) (2013) 235-244
- D. Kosior, J. Zawała, K. Małysa, "When and how α-terpineol and n-octanol can inhibit the bubble attachment to hydrophobic surfaces", Physicochem. Probl. Miner. Process., 47 (2011) 169-182