PhD Eng Dominik Kosior
Employee since 2009
Phone: +48 12 6395 132
- Foam films and foams.
- Bubble motion in surfactant solutions.
- Bubble collision with various interfaces.
- Set-up for recording bubble collisions with various interfaces using high speed camera (SpeedCam).
- Set-up with stroboscopic illumination, for determination of the local and terminal velocities of the bubble.
- Surface tension measurements.
- PhD (2013) Institute of Catalysis and Surface Chemistry Polish Academy of Sciences, Cracow, Poland. Thesis title: "Nanostructures and stability of thin liquid layers" (in english)
- MSc Eng (2005) Cracow University of Technology, Department of Chemical Engineering and Technology, Thesis title: "A comparison of polymerization in conditions of conventional heating and under microwave irradiation"
- D. Kosior, E. Ngo, T. Dabros, "Determination of the Settling Rate of Aggregates Using the Ultrasound Method during Paraffinic Froth Treatment" (2016) DOI:10.1021/acs.energyfuels.6b01714
- M. Morga, Z. Adamczyk, D. Kosior, "Silica Monolayer Formation and Stability Determined by in situ Streaming Potential Measurements", Electrochim. Acta 206 (2016) 409-418
- J. Zawała, D. Kosior, "Dynamics of dewetting and bubble attachment to rough hydrophobic surfaces - measurements and modelling", Minerals. Eng., 85 (2016) 112-122
- J. Zawała, D. Kosior, T. Dąbroś, K. Małysa, "Influence of bubble surface fluidity on collision kinetics and attachment to hydrophobic solids", Colloids Surf. A:, 505 (2016) 47–55
- P. B. Kowalczuk, J. Zawała, D. Kosior, K. Małysa, J. Drzymała, "Three-phase contact formation and flotation of highly hydrophobic polytetrafluoroethylene in the presence of increased dose of frothers", Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 55 (2016) 839-843
- J. Zawała, D. Kosior, K. Małysa, "Formation and influence of the dynamic adsorption layer on kinetics of the rising bubble collisions with solution/gas and solution/solid interfaces", Adv. Colloid Interface Sci., 222 (2015) 765–778
- D. Kosior, J. Zawała, A. Niecikowska, K. Małysa, "Influence of non-ionic and ionic surfactants on kinetics of the bubble attachment to hydrophilic and hydrophobic solids", Colloids Surf. A:, 470 (2015) 333–341
- D. Kosior, J. Zawała, R. Todorov, D. Exerowa, K. Małysa "Bubble bouncing and stability of liquid films formed under dynamic and static conditions from n-octanol solutions" Colloids Surf. A:, 460 (2014) 391–400
- D. Kosior, J. Zawała, K. Małysa, "Influence of n-octanol on the bubble impact velocity, bouncing and the three phase contact formation at hydrophobic solid surfaces", Colloids Surf. A:, 441 (2014) 788-795
- D. Kosior, J. Zawała, M. Krasowska, K. Małysa, "Influence of n-octanol and a-terpineol on thin film stability and bubble attachment to hydrophobic surface", Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 15(7) (2013) 2586-2595
- J. Zawała, D. Kosior, K. Małysa, "Air-assisted bubble immobilization at hydrophilic porous surface", Surf. Innov., 2(4) (2013) 235-244
- D. Kosior, J. Zawała, K. Małysa, "When and how α-terpineol and n-octanol can inhibit the bubble attachment to hydrophobic surfaces", Physicochem. Probl. Miner. Process., 47 (2011) 169-182